Mechanical Estimator - Commercial projects - based in Cambridge
A leading M&E Contractor are currently looking for a Mechanical Estimator to join their expanding team in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. The company has been trading in the East Anglia area for almost 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of clients and businesses, such as commercial offices, Research & Development, schools, colleges and universities. These projects typically range in value from £350k to £5m.
As the Mechanical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing mechanical estimates of values up to £5 million, so previous experience is essential.
The Mechanical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from mechanical specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as Mechanical Estimator.
· Mechanical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com