Our client is a committed partner in the governments efforts to realise the Dubai Plan 2021, transform Dubai into a global innovation hub, and become the smartest city in the world. The Group has been a major catalyst for Dubai development into a knowledge-economy, and is now a frontrunner in delivering the governments Innovation Strategy, championing the growth of start- ups and small firms as well as the Emirates service sector.
Head of Enterprise Architect
The role holder is responsible for leading the technology roadmap, maintenance and management of the Tecom Group IT architecture needs through partnering with the respective businesses to ensure IT strategies are aligned with the business strategy, goals and processes. The role holder is also responsible for the review, design and development of IT operational processes, risks, standards, controls and procedures.
· Develops enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies to enable the business and ensure that the EA portfolios and objectives are consistent with our client's long-term and short term business objectives and priorities.
· Shape strategic investment in technology through business systems planning, budgeting and direction to sourcing and vendor Management.
· Monitors the performance of IT services against related key performance indicators (KPIs) and recommends changes to improve quality of performance.
· Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determines conformance with the EA.
· Provides expert opinion and recommendations on technological solutions in the market for particular technical requirements and business needs. Including collaborating with the PMO team to maintain successful programmes and assisting with cost benefit analysis as required.
· Govern major change programmes in their use of information technologies, ensuring appropriate use of IT and the delivery of business requirements.
Best In Class Capability, Business Advisor, Solution Provider, Flawless Execution, Demonstrable Value, Innovator
Bachelors Degree with specialization in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or any other related field.
MBA or equivalent with specialization in management is desirable.
TOGAF certification - Open Group Architecture Framework
Microsoft, Cisco, VM, Netapp certification
Prince 2 or other globally recognised project management certification
10+ years of IT management experience required.
Experience in managing real estate applications and infrastructure required
8-10 years of IT Application development around ERP, Real Estate Management, Mobile Solutions, Innovative customer interactions and technology architecture. Consulting experience desirable.
Experience as technical lead for a major technology implementation
Job Specific Skills:
· Cloud technologies: Google, Amazon, Microsoft
· Hardware: HP, Dell, Sun, IBM, NetApp
· Microsoft, VMWare,
· Oracle, IBM, TeraData, Netezza,
· Deep knowledge of Integration technologies and architectures