Mechanical Design Manager/Director - Permanent position based in Loughton - Essex
I am working with a rapidly expanding Building Services Contractor based in Loughton, who specialise in Mechanical & Electrical Services, working with some of the largest construction companies in the UK. The business has been established for over 20 years and they specialise in heating, energy and plumbing systems for the London residential housing market.
They are seeking a Mechanical Design Manager/Director (depending on experience), to manage a Mechanical Design team of 4 and provide Technical serviced for our traditional and D&B Residential projects. These will include Energy & Infrastructure, Mixed Use, Commercial and FM.
Based in their bright and modern Head Office in Loughton, Essex, you will be working for a forward-thinking and well respected company who really care about their employee well being and support their professional growth.
· Mentor and train Junior members of the team.
· Attend principle meetings and make client presentations.
· Act as a point of contact for key clients and encourage repeat business through excellent customer care.
· Design management of outsourced Design Consultants for D&B projects, but also having the desire and ability to develop an in-house design and CAD offering in time.
· Produce initial designs for D&B projects.
· Ensure technical compliance.
· Be aware of new product and technology innovations.
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold a degree in Mechanical or Building services.
· Have a minimum of 4 years industry experience of design within Building Services.
· Knowledge of software design packages Hevacomp, IES, TAS or Cymap & Revit.
· Be a member of CIBSE.
· Have knowledge of British and European standards, Building Regulations documents etc.
· Have working knowledge of BREEAM.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com