Mechanical Estimator - based in Newmarket - Commercial projects
An established M&E Contractor are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Estimator working from their office based in Newmarket, Suffolk. You will be tendering for various commercial and industrial projects across the East Anglia, they operate as a complete services contractor undertaking projects up to the value of £10m.
As the Mechanical Estimator you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for researching and preparing mechanical bids / tenders.
· Produce competitive, commercially viable tenders for new and existing clients.
· Carry out take off's from working drawings.
· Able to negotiate the optimum Tender price from suppliers, wholesalers and subcontractors.
· Participate in handover of successful bids to delivery team.
· Ensure delivery team understand the technical, financial and key programme issues.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Previous experience of a similar role within a contracting environment.
· Mechanically qualified, desirable HNC / ONC in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com