Mechanical Supervisor - High Specification Residential - Canary Wharf - 2.5 year contract
My client is a leading player in the building services market that provides a range of engineering design and installation services to the construction industry. They are a privately owned company that has an annual turnover in excess of £200m.
They are looking to recruit a Mechanical Supervisor to work on £50m High Specification Residential 60 storey Apartment block in Central London. The project is running for a duration of 2.5 years.
As the Mechanical Supervisor you will be supporting the Contract Manager and managing the mechanical trades on site and the project is full shell and core. Ideally you will have previous residential experience but it isn't essential.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of mechanical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org