My client is just 4 years old and is setting record after record as a global leader in recipe kit and fresh grocery delivery service. Already in the 4 years, they are active in 9 markets on 3 continents. Their aim is to revolutionise the way people eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. To grow, they have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
To support them with ambitious growth plans, they're looking for a KPI focused and highly dynamic Warehouse Manager to oversee the Warehouse operation for one of the UK’s fastest growing food businesses.
Reporting into the Production Manager, you'll be responsible for the team who oversee the receipt, dispatch and inventory of our delicious ingredients from our world class suppliers. Please note, that this role will work Tuesday - Saturday.
What you'll do:
- Track, measure and maintain highly accurate inventory holdings
- Own and continuously improve the Goods In/Goods Out cycle
- Manage and develop a team of around 20 Warehouse staff
- Be responsible for key HR processes in your team including; managing sickness + absenteeism, training + development and non conformance issues
- Deliver on key KPI's and lead process improvement projects
- Lead from the front by maintaining and adhering to, high quality standards and strict Health and Safety standards
Who you are:
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- FMCG and grocery retail knowledge preferable
- Managed a large team in an operational environment
- Track record of identifying operational improvements and influencing others to deliver change
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of morale within the work force
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge
- Great sense of humour
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits including: pension, cycle to work scheme, fruit daily and awesome monthly socials
- Staff 70% discount
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Exciting opportunity for the right person! Get in touch now to talk about this exciting role today!
Contact: James at Interaction Recruitment, 01908 669661