£60,000 + benefits
Our client, an International Technology Solutions provider are looking to expand the development team with an experienced Java Developer. You will maintain customer applications, as well as any in house development requirements working directly with the Technical Software Manager. You will be working between home, client sites and on-site across Watford and surrounding areas.
You will be working with the software division team on various customer projects, involving critical enterprise based applications. With a solid understanding of Java / J2EE development and will be comfortable talking about system design and architecture, you will also have a strong technical background and good communication skills.
· At least 3+ years commercial experience working with Java / J2EE development.
· Commercial experience with Java frameworks Spring and Hibernate.
· Experience of working with Web Service applications.
· Knowledge of Hibernate and Spring (MVC, Security, Cloud)
· Experience of Source control (Git)
· Good understanding of Eclipse Environment
· Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database (Infomix / Oracle ideally)
· Experience of web application servers (WebSphere and Apache Tomcat).
· The right developer will also be professional, self-disciplined and adopt a positive approach to resolving issues.
· Good communicator and ability to deal with customers as the role may include some customer facing aspect.
In return, our client offer excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday and a fantastic opportunity to progress to the next level as an experienced developer.
If you are a dynamic individual looking for a new challenge then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.