Continuous Improvement Coordinator (280381)
£35,000 - 40,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Havant
19 June 2017
***** Career Progression Opportunity ****
The role of Continuous Improvement Coordinator will be mentored by the Plant Manager for the purposes of future development and progression. You should already have experience in the following areas:
- Business degree ideally in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent vocational experience or qualifications
- Relevant experience in CI or Lean role in a multinational company or equivalent experience in technical fields (manufacturing, operations, quality or product engineering).
- Knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement methods, approaches and tools, including planning and project management.
- Ideally, experienced as a Trainer in Lean and Kaizen matters.
- Experience in leading teams and problem solving techniques and tools application
- Able to work in a Corporate Matrix environment with the ability to influence across functions and hierarchy
- Excellent communication skills (ability to provide and foster effective on-going communication at all levels of the organization)
- Business acumen, learning agility, strong analytical skills, drive for results, developing and motivating others,
- Team player attitude, proven capability to lead change in a team environment
- Enthusiasm to achieve Lean Practitioner Certification
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement methods, approaches and tools; planning and project management;
- Quality Management System standards.
- Advanced computer knowledge (MS Office and AutoCAD)
All applications will be considered and responded to