Software Implementation Consultant - NAV
Cambridge / Peterborough
Our client, a South Yorkshire based software company are recruiting for a Software Implementation Consultant with experience of implementation of business application solutions preferably MS Dynamics NAV or a comparable ERP / accounting solution to join them through expansion. This is a field based role and you will be based from home travelling to customer sites 3 to 4 days per week.
Specializing in ERP solutions, the organisation are a Gold partner with Microsoft. They offer a range of IT ser vices however their main area of expertise falls under Dynamic friendly extensions. The company offer these to small to medium sized enterprises across the UK.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing an ERP/Accounting Package ideally MS Dynamics NAV.
- Min 2 years of experience working as an Implementation Consultant for a software solution provider.
- Carrying out the following implementation tasks, mainly on customer site:
- Installation and Configuration of the solution
- Data migration including preparation, manipulation and importing
- User Acceptance Testing agreeing a plan with the client, guiding them through this and ensuring all aspects of their business processes are covered
- Ability to manage own workload and projects.
- Working consistently to high standards using the Microsoft SureStep methodology.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong business relationships with the client at all levels.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of all business processes with Manufacturing and Distribution companies.
- Be willing to undertake any appropriate training for this role.
- Must have a clean driving license as this is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Experience of implementing ERP/Accounting solutions into manufacturing businesses.
- Experience of implementing ERP/Accounting solutions into distribution businesses.
- Experience of financial processes and accounting to Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Trial balance level.
- Proven experience of consistently following a proven implementation methodology such as Prince2, Microsoft SureStep or similar.
- Track record of successful ERP/Accounting solutions into manufacturing or distribution companies in the last 4 years with customer references.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems Server 2003 or later.
- Knowledge of how to setup additional users, permissions and the basic fundamentals of how they work.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later knowledge of how to backup and restore databases, use of SQL for queries and updates.
- Knowledge of how ERP or accounting solutions are used in businesses especially in the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
- Good understanding of business processes.
In return our client offer a fantastic, friendly working environment with excellent progression with one of the UKs fastest growing software companies. A competitive salary plus excellent benefits package.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading ERP company then please send your CV to email@example.com and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.