VB.NET / C# Developer
Upto £50,000 (dependant on experience)
Due to expansion, my client is looking for a VB.NET / C# developer focussed on the hospitality / service industry. You will have excellent working knowledge of VB and C# development working within the software development team for an international company.
Key skills and responsibilities:
· At least 5 years experience in VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio .NET development;
· To support the business and its customers through design, development and implantation of internal systems;
· To work in a source controlled environment;
· SQL Server admin / database design knowledge.
· WinForms / Desktop System Development experience
· MCPD certified or computer related degree (desirable)
You will be working direct and communicating with the Development Director, normal working hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm with the occasional weekend working.
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with an international market leading company then please send your CV to email@example.com and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.