M&E QS - Based in Cambridge - Permananet - Commercial Projects
An established M&E Contractor based in Cambridge that specialise in the design and installation of industrial and commercial projects are currently looking to recruit a M&E QS due to expansion and the winning of several local projects. These projects range from retail, commercial, offices and R&D typically valued up to £20m.
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day support to the Directors and Mechanical Contracts Managers, by assisting in a range of specific activities within the contracts department.
The Mechanical QS will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Produce and submit applications for approval.
· Assist the Mechanical Contracts Managers with monthly project cost reports.
· Attend and participate in site meetings and performance reviews.
· Ensure commercial compliance of current contracts, protecting the position of the company.
· Assist in the identification of potential risks and opportunities on projects
· Provide assistance to the Contracts Managers with negotiation of project final accounts
· Advising on legal and contractual issues.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Degree Qualified M&E Quantity Surveyor.
· High level of maths skills with a good working knowledge of ICT.
· Analytical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
· Good methodical approach to work.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org