Established in 2013 and with a workforce with a wealth of experience working within the industry, my client is looking to add another Commercial Gas Engineer to their growing team. My client has become one of the leading independent companies within the UK. They specialise in all aspects of work associated with the building services industry and work predominantly within the Commercial Sector.
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance of power, lighting / emergency lighting, fire alarms, CCTV, intruder alarms, access control.
· Interpreting drawings where necessary and carry out a broad range of electrical installations within commercial premises.
· Provide design input into electrical power and lighting and installations, where practical this should extend to associated fabric and services.
· Ordering of respective materials with regular liaison with the Project Co-Ordinator or office team.
· Undertaking periodic inspections & compiling Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR).
· Carry out various multi-trade tasks in line with the business need to ensure that projects are on schedule and completed on time. These tasks may include but are not limited to: painting & decorating, carpentry, plumbing and assisting colleagues / other trades.
· Communicate with clients via email, telephone, and make on site visits where necessary.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you are required to have the following skills and experience:
· City and Guilds 236
· City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent is preferable
· 17th Edition qualified
· Be familiar with 230V & 400V commercial & industrial electrical installations
· Previous experience in a similar maintenance role
The salary and benefits is dependant on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· 20 days holiday + bank holidays
· Ongoing Training
If you are interested in this role, or another role in the Maintenance Industry, please call Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com