Established in 2013 and with a workforce with a wealth of experience working within the industry, my client is looking to add another Commercial Gas Engineer to their growing team. My client has become one of the leading independent companies within the UK. They specialise in all aspects of work associated with the building services industry and work prodominantley within the Commercial Sector.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to:
· To undertake the reactive and planned maintenance of commercial boilers and heating equipment, to ensure compliance with the specifications and Procedures.
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using the necessary equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
· Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
· Carry out reactive maintenance when necessary.
· Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits.
· Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately.
· Ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner, assisting other team members in a multi-skilled capacity
You will be provided to have the following experience and qualifications as a Commercial Gas Engineer:
· Solid working background as a commercial gas engineer.
· Must hold Commercial Gas qualifications.
· ACS Domestic and Commercial qualifications.
· Experience within the commercial and domestic plumbing works.
· Experience with commercial and domestic gas works.
· Multi-skilled experience is preferable
The salary and benefits are dependant on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· 20 days holiday + bank holidays
· Ongoing Training
If you are interested in this role, or another role in the Maintenance Industry, please call Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com