Strategic Account Manager - Cyber Security (242714)
£80k basic, Double OTE, Car allowance, full benefits
Industry leading Cyber Security technology vendor
UK wide remit targeting FTSE 250 or Central Government
Market leader in their field and recognised by Industry analysts as an ‘innovator’, this business are capitalising on their recent growth by expanding their sales team.
Recognised globally, they have a strong balance sheet and truly cutting edge technology. The field of Cyber Security is a very topical and lucrative sector for any ambitious, high achieving sales executive to operate in.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Past experience of, and a willing to do full lifecycle, new business mentality
- A track record of success in the IT industry, this must be in a solutions environment and could be with a vendor, reseller or integrator.
- Longevity in the CV, not numerous stints of < 2years
- Demonstrable earnings that point towards achievement of sales targets
- Evidence of operating at CIO/CISO level in FTSE / Central Gov’
This business has created a real buzz in the Security industry and is backed up by a forward thinking marketing function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career, to advance their earnings and work for a ground-breaking global tech business. If you match the criteria then please apply now!
Please do not apply unless:
- You are a salesperson, with an ability to prospect for New Business
- You have a background in high value technology sales