Mechanical Project Manager - Cambridge - Permanent - Commercial Projects
One of the regions leading independent complete solution Building Services companies, with a portfolio of blue-chip projects for clients across the East of England are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager to be based from their office in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Healthcare premises and hospitals including PFIs, University and College projects and selected commercial projects. Their projects range from 500k to £5M.
As the Mechanical Project Manager you need to be capable of ensuring the projects run smoothly, within budget and to deadline. You'll be highly competent in producing robust project plans, supervising installation teams and subcontractors on-site, managing health and safety procedures and guaranteeing client satisfaction every time. Candidates will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of the industry and will have experience in a wide range of sectors, including Education, Commercial, Health, Pharmaceutical and Industrial projects.
Throughout the installation its essential you manage labour and subcontractors ensuring compliance with specification.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com