Up to £60k + Package + 25 days holiday + incentives
Interaction Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Estimator for a privately owned Main Contractor in East Sussex. Project values are generally between £1 Million - £10 Million and can be anything from Privately Owned Housing, Affordable Housing, Commercial Builds to Heritage refurbishments and extensions.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Arrange site inspections
- Provide accurate budgets/cost plans
- Provide a detailed "take-off" and Bill of Quantities (BQ) using the Conquest Estimating software package
- Work on traditional Plan and Specification, Design and Build of Partnered Contracts
- Obtain competitive prices for materials and sub-contract packages
- Oversee or complete quote analysis comparisons
- Check and amend rate/price build-ups where necessary
- Prepare tender build-ups for internal adjudication and carry out adjustments where necessary
- Preparation and collation of relevant information/ documentation for handover meeting, ensuring all teams are suitably briefed
- Discuss the clients requirements for a pre-tender meeting with relevant departments, present and answer all questions regarding cost of works
- Participate in post-tender meetings with clients
Candidates will ideally be Degree educated in a relevant construction qualification or have a relevant National Certificate, and will have a minimum five years Estimating experience.
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Thomas Chase at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07885688292 or email: email@example.com