Trade counter and Warehouse Assistant.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our busy Trade Counter and Warehouse team, located in North East London
We are looking for a professional, personable and enthusiastic person to will help us to deliver the highest levels of customer service and operational effectiveness to our stockist, professional painter, interior designer and homeowner customers. The role will primarily be focused on operations in the Trade Counter and Warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of operational effectiveness and excellent customer service in a customer facing trade counter / warehouse environment. They will have strong communication skills and be comfortable conversing with stockist, homeowner, professional decorator and interior designer customers.
This full-time role (40hrs per week) offers a competitive salary. You will report into the Trade Counter and Warehouse Manager.
Supporting the Trade Counter and Warehouse team to;
· Deliver the financial objectives of the business,
· Safely and accurately off-load, receive, check and un-pack in-bound deliveries,
· Safely manage stock movements within the warehouse and continuously monitor stock levels,
· Accurately pick, tint and pack customers orders,
· Occasionally support in-store customers with colour and product selection and fulfil their orders, including handling cash and card transactions,
· Ensure the Trade Counter and Warehouse is always fully stocked and exceptionally well presented.
· Experience in a customer facing Trade sales / warehouse environment
· Experience in Trade or related sales advantageous
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· An ability to work accurately in a methodical and tidy manner.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
· Ability to work well as part of a team
· Flexible and professional attitude
· Strong written and verbal English
· Fork lift experience advantageous but not essential
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of the role, including manual handling of packages of up to 25kg
Job Type: Full-time
· Warehouse: 2 years
· Retail: 2 years
· Forklift Licence (Preferred)