Interaction Recruitment is looking for machine operators for a leading flooring manufacturer based in Radford. It’s an on going position.
- proficient operation of machinery essential to the manufacturing processes from start up to shut down
- manufacture and package finished products for delivery to customers
- being responsible for the quality of products at all stages of production within the department.
- monitor equipment and product to ensure all areas stay within tolerances and guidelines provided
- work with the shift leader to help improve quality/productivity in all work activities
- carry out other duties as required and requested by line manager in line with the job purpose
Job specific skills:
- previous experience working within manufacturing/production environment
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to sustain a sense of urgency whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00/22.00-06.00 rotating every week.
£8.50 per hour to start with.
£11.59 per hour after 12 weeks (£24,119.56 per annum) plus excellent overtime premiums.
You must submit your CV to apply for the role.