My client is a global consumer products brand based in Romford, Essex. They first launched in 2005, manufacturing products which cater for everyday lifestyles in a variety of categories such as; Health, Home, Kitchen, Office and Business products. We sell on multiple online platforms and ship around the world with our well connected international courier network. We also distribute to I.T. resellers and wholesalers around the globe.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to be part of our customer service team. We necessitate an excellent level of speaking and writing in the English language and also require someone who is computer literate in software packages such as Microsoft Office.
The role will include:
- Answer telephone and forward as required
- Monitor incoming emails and social media enquiries, forward as required
- Coordinate messenger and courier service
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Fax, scan and copy documents
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
We are looking for a flexible team player who is interested in becoming an essential part of our business. You will be reporting to the Customer relations manager of the company and the Sales team leader. There is a lot of room to develop with this position which will allow you to expand into different work roles within the company - based on your performance. We need you to have a genuine interest in directly helping customers, as well as a pro-active willingness to get involved with other aspects of the business.
Skills and attributes needed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Native level)
- Positivity and Enthusiasm
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence to pro-actively suggest and implement ideas
- Ability to simultaneously manage time and work-load on multiple projects
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Any extra language is a bonus and could lead in the longer term to more hours.
You are applying for a part-time position of 12-24 hours / week. Hours can be flexible depending on the applicant's need. Ideally, we would be interested in getting someone from Monday to Wednesday to help with the surge of emails that happens during and following the week-end.
We are looking for candidates who are available to start ASAP, or within a month.
Our salary is competitive and is based around how much skills you have.
We can be flexible on the work hours if you have the right qualities and experience for the job.